I can't decide if I should go to my friend's birthday party or not..Zzz..I don't wanna feel awkward there. Hahahaha anyway...
"The amount of time you wanna forget someone you love, is the amount of time you like that person?"
Do you think this sentence makes sense? Saw it in the drama and my mind starting running wild again last night. I hope that isn't true although it does kinda makes sense. Aiyah, who cares.
Meeting Shankar for a little catch up @ Parkway tomorrow! It seemed like years that I actually have heart to heart talks with him. Oh well.. I think I'll upload the photos tomorrow when I've got the mood to do so.
27th Jan suddenly seems to be approaching really soon, I wonder where I would be posted to. Pray hard I get to where I really wanna go.
Night all, I should sleep early since I had been sleeping really lately. I hope I don't think about stuffs again but just...get in dreamland asap. NIGHT EARTH :)